Rachel Kaufman is a Usui Reiki Master, a Mahatma Reiki Practitioner, and a Certified Reflexologist (Ingham method). She has been practicing Reiki since 2001 and Reflexology since 2006. Rachel is also a dancer and brings this grounding energy and embodiment to all her work.
Rachel studied the art and science of Essential Oils for mental, physical and emotional issues at Tulsi Holistic Living and with Alchemist Mikael Zayat, and often incorporates essential oils into treatment sessions to deepen healing benefits. She studied basic Shamanic healing techniques with Alberto Villoldo at the Omega Institute in NY, and was part of the first group to receive the 13th Munay-Ki - the Rite of the Womb. Rachel is also trained in the use of the Aqua Detox Foot Bath and the Amethyst Biomat, which help relax muscles, remove toxins and acidity from the body, among many other benefits.
Her intention during a session is to provide a safe space for her clients to heal, relax, re-balance, and expand. Rachel is known among her peers and clients to be warm-hearted, caring, an intuitive healer and a good listener. She encourages clients to listen to and trust their bodies and their intuition. Rachel offers suggestions for self-care and healing at home, and if needed, provides clients with referrals to trusted naturopathic physicians, acupuncturists, and other healers in the community.
What to expect during your session:
During your treatment session with Rachel, you will feel cocooned and comforted as she uses a combination of Reiki and/or Reflexology and organic Essential Oils to stimulate deep healing. Clients report feeling deeply relaxed after 1 session; after several sessions, most find lasting physical and mental health benefits such as pain reduction, fewer headaches, clearer thinking, stress relief, breakthroughs in their personal or professional life, and many other benefits!
For an idea of what to expect and more about these modalities, please watch Rachel in the video below!
Social Media Links
Online interview with Studio 3! NBRFM
- I just had my third session with Rachel and feel such gratitude for the way she has helped me re-connect with knowledge I always had. Her approach to our sessions are always personal and so very meaningful. She has a gift to see individuals for who they truly are inside and allows us the freedom to bring that being back to the surface. Thank you Rachel! – Amy R (June 2019)
- Rachel is very intuitive, caring, and creates a safe and calming space with oils, stones and music. I enjoy the combination of Reiki, reflexology, and balancing my Chakras. I really relish the Amethyst Bio-mat. I feel emotionally cleansed, energy unblocked and deeply relaxed after each session. Highly recommended! – Nathalie M (April 2019)
- I've had three sessions with Rachel and I am going back for more! This is my first experience with Reiki and Rachel was very welcoming. Her space is calm and very relaxing. I enjoy the combination of Reiki and Reflexology. During both, I feel the energy flowing all over, up and down from my head down my spine and to my limbs--feeling totally relaxed afterwards. It is also very meditative and like a dance between both of our energies. The reflexology is the physical work and her manipulation of all parts of the foot is meticulous and effective. I mentioned my sinus issues and during the session I could feel my passages clear. She adds essential oils to enhance the healing experience and tailors each session to you. I feel the benefits throughout my psyche and and body. I highly recommend her! – Jacie E (March 2019)
- Rachel, who owns Heeling Vibes is amazing. About a week after the first visit (with her), I realized that a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Nothing else had changed, but my attitude and daily dealings with stress were totally different. I felt a peace that I had not found since losing my job over 2 1/2 years ago. Please give her a call, set up an appointment. It could possibly change your life. – Janice F (November 2017)
- You should really book an appointment with Rachel. I am so thankful I found her! After several sessions with her, I am feeling very happy all the time...when people ask me how I am doing, I have answered several times, 'I just feel very happy for no reason.' I am more in tune with my needs and what is good for me. My 'problems' are still there but I barely think of them, they just feel 'there somewhere distant' as if I trust they will take care of themselves." – Adriana C (April 2018)
- Rachel's treatment has had by far the most significant effects I have experienced. I feel very grateful because I slept 10 hours and woke up with a very different outlook on life, grounded, balanced and happy! – Beatrice
- About a week after (the session), I realized that a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Nothing else had changed, my attitude and daily dealings with stress were totally different. I felt a peace that I had not found since losing my job over 2 1/2 years ago. Please give her a call, set up an appointment. It could possibly change your life. – JF
- I am feeling very happy all the time…when people ask me how I am doing, I have answered several times, ‘I just feel very happy for no reason.’ I am more in tune with my needs and what is good for me. My ‘problems’ are still there but I barely think of them, they just feel ‘there somewhere distant’ as if I trust they will take care of themselves. – B.D.
- Rachel is a true healer. I first saw Rachel when I was grieving the loss of two close relatives. I had been crying for days and was finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning. After spending just one hour with Rachel, my tears stopped, and I felt an overall feeling of wellness and balance that helped me cope with the grief. As an unexpected byproduct, I also experienced relief from some physical ailments that western medicine had been unable to adequately address. From that point forward, I began seeing Rachel once a month to deal with the pain I was experiencing, and the results were amazing. – L.D.